Definition of a cookie and its purpose
Cookies are pieces of information (in the form of small text files) sent by and saved on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of any website accessed via an internet browser on which they are stored.
Among the information collected, cookies are likely to contain personal data.
What are the types of cookies?
Cookies are classified among the categories described below and used on this site:
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to move around the site and use its basic features. They are generally installed only in response to actions by you to access the services, such as logging into a member area of our site. These cookies are essential for the use of our web service.
Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as name registration and the recording of your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
Analytics and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (for example, which pages visitors view most, do users get any error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that people find what they are looking for easily.
The site www.osteopathe-cubjac.fr uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), which allows to analyze the navigation on the site and to carry out statistics and audience measurements, and to improve the interest and usability of our content.
They contain certain information such as:
- The domain name of the site consulted.
- A user ID.
- The browsing history on the website using the "Google Analytics" service.
- Your IP address to determine the connection city.
The installation of certain cookies when their exclusive purpose is not to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means or when they are not strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service at your request, are subject to your consent.
Also, during your first visit to the site or after each deletion of your cookies in your browser, you are informed by a banner that if you continue browsing, you accept the installation of these cookies on your equipment. A cookie will be installed to remember your choice. Note however that if you delete this cookie your consent will be requested again.
You can change your choice at any time:
- Either by deleting the acceptance cookie.
- Or by the various means described in the section “How to manage your cookies? ".
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent
- Internet Explorer :https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
- Opéra : help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html